When you choose Harper Finch Lawyers to represent you, you have chosen a firm that understands that being charged with a traffic or criminal offence is stressful for both you and often for your family as well. We understand that each person’s circumstances are different and that each client has their own individual needs. We strive to provide our clients with a complete range of services at an affordable price.
These are just some of the ways that we help our clients and why they keep referring their friends and family members to us:
- We will help you to understand your case and the relevant law. We will explain to you in clear terms how the court process works and what your involvement will be so that you are fully informed at all stages. It is important to us that you understand everything that is happening.
- We will use our knowledge and expertise to get the best outcome for you. If you want to plead guilty, we will prepare full submissions to minimise any penalty you might receive, including potentially negotiating the charge with the prosecution. If you want to plead not guilty, we will fearlessly defend you in court and will not give up. We will explore all options and possibilities, whether you want to plead guilty or not guilty.
- We have access to the best resources available to ensure that no stone is left unturned. We also have access to the most experienced barristers in Queensland who can provide their expert opinion and advice when necessary.
- We can attend any court in Queensland for any type of traffic or criminal matter. We understand that we need to be completely flexible if we are to provide our clients with the best results possible.
- We work with our clients efficiently and comprehensively. We make sure that all necessary steps are attended to without unnecessary delays to ensure that your matter progresses as effectively as possible.
- We are confident in court. It is important that your lawyer speaks to the court in a manner which is persuasive and encourages the magistrate or judge to agree with your point of view, and we know how to do this.
- We regularly appear in courts which means that magistrates and judges know who we are. This familiarity provides our clients with some benefits as we have already established a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy in the courts.