About Harper Finch Lawyers
Harper Finch Lawyers are a leading traffic & criminal law firm based in Brisbane.
We appear in courts throughout Queensland and have a strong reputation as leaders in our field. We are passionate about the work that we do and this shows in the outstanding results we achieve for our clients.
What Is The Harper Finch Lawyers Scholarship?
We understand that studying at university can be expensive.
We are therefore offering a scholarship which will provide $1,000 to the successful applicant. These funds can be put towards textbooks, student fees or any other educational purposes of your choice.
Am I Eligible To Apply?
To be eligible for the Harper Finch Lawyers Scholarship, you must be a full-time law student (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) at an Australian University.
How Do I Apply?
Applying for the Harper Finch Lawyers Law Student Scholarship is simple!
All you need to do is email us at email@example.com with the following:
- A Cover Letter outlining a bit about yourself;
- An essay of 1,000 words or less answering the topic “What Justice Means To Me“; and
- Proof of enrolment at your university including any recent academic history.
- Applications Open: 11 May 2017
- Applications Close: 31 December 2017
- Successful Applicant announced: 1 February 2018
Late applications will not be considered.
Got a Question?
If you have any questions about the scholarship, please contact us to discuss.